Microsoft updated the best tool you’re not using in your classroom: OneNote.
Here’s a summary of the updates:
- Class Notebooks—Co-teachers can now add or remove students to a Class Notebook.
- Staff Notebooks—Staff leaders can now remove staff members or notebook co-owners and co-owners can now add or remove staff members to a Staff Notebook. In addition, Active Directory security group and Office 365 Group support is now offered.
- Legacy SharePoint Store app for the OneNote Class Notebook Creator—Ability to remove students.
- Legacy SharePoint Store app for OneNote Staff Notebooks—Ability to remove staff members.
- OneNote Online—The top requested feature, Image crop, was added as well as the ability to unpin notebooks from the notebook list.
An in-depth explanation of each of the updates can be found here: https://blogs.office.com/2016/01/05/ring-in-the-new-year-with-onenote-class-and-staff-notebook-updates/